Sunday, September 13, 2009

high school vs. college

College life so far has been excellent. I don’t think it will get better until next year when I have an apartment. When I was in high school it was a boring drag. The same people every day, it was a small school and it was getting really annoying. I didn’t really have to try at all. It was very easy, I could just show up to classes and get A’s and B’s. The tests were very easy I didn’t have to study at all. Now that I’m in college I am starting to believe that you really do have to study 2 hrs for every hour of class. But I’m getting used to it so it is not really a big deal anymore compared to the first 2 weeks. I like being in college so much it’s exactly how I thought it would be. I don’t spend any money here either except for the occasional 10 bucks on the weekend so I’m saving so much money here its amazing. The only thing that sucks is the sports teams this year. BSU has never really been good at sports except for last year. That really raised expectations for this year and there not doin so hot. Which sucks but it still doesn’t have a touch on high school. Its way better.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying your new life in college. I am sometimes overwhelmed by all the new experiences we have offered to us at BSU, and remind myself that, while I can't try everything, there is no reason I can't try at least a new thing each week. And...of course...write about it!

    ReplyDelete