Thursday, October 8, 2009

beah

I think beah is an awesome writer. How he tells stories and include all the things he does and still stays right on topic. I feel like after reading the book I almost know him like I grew up with him. All the detail and stories he has in his book are put in there awesomely. How he used foreshadowing and jumped from year to year t different places, and also putting many short stories into 1 main idea. I really enjoyed reading it because you never knew what was going to happen next it constantly keeps you guessing which is really cool because it makes you want to read more and more. I hate saying its an awesome book knowing that it is a true story and all this really did happen. How the people where scarred by these events and killed is really a horrible thing that should not happen. But it did and thankfully someone came out to write about these things and not only educate us but help us become better writers ourselves. He wrote this book starting in the same class we are in. so it must be possible.

1 comment: