Friday, October 2, 2009
library
I kinda like going to the library, I thinks its fun to look at all the old books and old issues of magazines. The library in my town is not that big. It has maybe 10 shelves of books, I’m pretty sure that more people used it to rent movies than read the books in it. It didn’t have very many interesting books. Today’s library tour thing was pretty useful. I think it was good to do that especially because I have never been in it except for the tour I took in it on my high school visit. The stuff we learned will become good information to have in the upcoming years. There library here has a lot of stuff in it and will be very useful. I will probably go back and look at those sports illustrated issues from a long time ago. I think that would be cool to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So having to look for that SI was inspiring, eh? I hope you keep exploring. I've been at the library about once a week for the last couple of years and I still haven't seen all its resources.
ReplyDelete